12 juni 2012

MMM x HM

Hidihooooooooo!

It's been an awful long time - lots of things happened - won't bother you with the most of 'em, but I went to the amazing, beautiful, musical, uplifting, spiritual "Warm Heart of Africa" country of Malawi for work for one thing. I do not have words for this country besides A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Recommended to anyone who would like to travel in Africa but is not sure where to start. So with that out of the way:

GOOD NEWS BELOW


Mark November 15! The Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collection will be available in 230 stores worldwide and online!

hm

I always get pretty excited whenever I hear about the new H&M designer collection, however, I also get pretty disappointed whenever I see the first press photos of the actual pieces... I am deeply hoping that this will not be the case this time. NOT with one of my favorite designer brands - NOT THIS TIME H&M.
Capice? Yes? Ok.

Will be leaving for Rome tomorrow in the early morning. They have a flagship Zara store you know... and also some very old buildings and statues apparently. Till next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Comments = ♥ Thank you!